[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » general discussions » Introduce Yourself » Hello. I am new here.
Hello. I am new here.
ArseniosDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 2:11 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello everyone!

I am new to the Forum, and am just begining to learn about Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism). I am a guy who lives in the USA in the State of Texas. There are at least 3 Hindu Temples in the metro area that I live in. I have visited 2 of them. I feel the most drawn to Vaishnavism, but I like what little I know about Saivism too. I like all of Hinduism, regardless of the denomination. One of the Temples here has statues of all of the Major Gods and Goddesses, since there are people who go to the temple who are from all the different denominations of Hinduism. One guy there told me that he worships all of the Gods. They were having a puja to Lord Shiva (Siva?) and someone gave me an apple that had been offered to Lord Shiva. They have a statue of Lord Krishna and His consort there in the Temple. They also have Lady Durga, Lord Ganesh, and other Gods that I don't know yet.

Anyway, this is a great site, with lots of good material, and I hope lots of people join to learn about and defend this great and venerable Religion.

Best Regards,

Arsenios

shubham123Date: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 5:59 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
you are welcome here and hope would get answers to all your questions you may also refer any of your friends to this site.

communicationlegaltranslaDate: Monday, 2023-09-18, 1:40 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
TRANSLATION COMPANY IN DUBAI.translation services

Forum » general discussions » Introduce Yourself » Hello. I am new here.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: